• Style Note:- Net is a go-to fabric for the latest simple lehenga design, purely because it helps to achieve a rich, royal and classy look without having to compromise on the simplicity of the lehenga and the person wearing it and that type of lehengas has been designed by "House Of Panchhi".
• Care Instructions:- Dry Clean Only.
• Lehenga:- Peach Colour Net Full Flared Semi-Stitched Lehenga With Proper Peach color Sequence with Moti Work and Patched Work Flower Stuck on the top. Also, has a Net Frill on the bottom with symmetrical Hameline.
• Lehenga Stitching Note:- Double Shantoon inner with 2 Solid net Gather inner. Can Can 15 inch and Buckram 7 inch is given together in lehenga.
• Dupatta:- Peach Net Dupatta With Peach Colour Sequence Embroidery Butties. Also, has a cut Work border.
• Blouse:- Peach Plain Art Silk Fabric With Sequence Embroidery Sleeves Fabric up to 11 inch.
Lehenga: Length: 42"(1.06 m),Waist: 36"(0.91 m)
Lehenga Flair: 4.0 meter with inner attached
Blouse: 40" (1.01 m) at bust & Sleeves : 11 inch
Dupatta Length: 2.50 m & Dupatta Width: 1 m
Customizable up to Lehenga Length: 42 & Waist: 36
Customizable up to Choli Length: 13,Waist: 40
• Package Contains:- 1 Semi-Stitched Lehenga With Dupatta And Unstitched Blouse.